Сustom Software Development for Public and Private Sectors
The Evolvice team offers primarily (but not exclusively) C#/.Net technology stack expertise for a variety of industries on a project basis and for long-term engagements.
We specialize in custom solutions, often in connection with enterprise resource planning systems as well as the desktop frontend, server backend, UI, web development, data migration, mobile solutions, mobile apps and external solutions.
Our team holistically solves ideas, projects, and challenges. What we mean when we use the word “holistic” is that we can implement your projects from the initial idea and project planning all the way to deployment, even if you don’t have any IT skills.
Our clients and projects are mostly in the fields of sales, logistics, and manufacturing. Our solutions are implemented by our team together with your company’s own IT staff.
Complete a short project with us, or let us help you find fully dedicated software development teams. We are ready to help with enterprise software projects of any size and scope.
Specialists and Roles
Our teams are not just software developers, but also include members with a variety of roles and responsibilities. Depending on your own team composition you can add any specific specialist or a complete fully functioning development team supported by specialists such as:
- Enterprise System Architects
- Technical Business Analysts
- Technical Writers
- UI and UX Designers
- Technical Team Leads
- Lean Agile Leaders
- Product Owners
- Scrum and Kanban Masters
- Quality Assurance Specialists
Available software engineers offer experience with the following:
- Microsoft .NET, C#
- Java EE Applications
- ASP.NET in MVC or Web API (RESTful) architecture
- Commercial libraries like KendoUI, DevExpress, Highcharts
- .NET WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), Prism, XAML
- MSSQL and MySQL databases, T-SQL
- Server and cloud environments
- Hybrid and native mobile app technologies
- Clean code development
- Winforms, WCF, WIX
- Controls: DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik
- Continuous Integration, TeamCity, Unit Testing, SVN, TFS, Jira
We have experience with full cycle software development and can join your team at any part or all of the stages of the development process, based on your individual circumstances:
- Need identification and analysis
- Requirements elicitation
- Technical architecture
- UI and UX design
- Software development and documentation
- Quality assurance and testing
- Deployment and end user training
- Application operation and support