Tech Lead/ Architect (Python + React)
Evolvice is a German nearshore service provider with branches in Egypt, Ukraine and Portugal. Founded in 2012, Evolvice has a strong technical background and business domain knowledge, combining software engineering and Agile methodology, leading its’ clients’ path to digital transformation. Headquartered in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart (Germany), our expertise stretches from automotive, healthcare, travel, financial, governmental, and insurance to manufacturing industries.
Our team is over 50 people including web (C#/.NET, Java, JS) & mobile (iOS/Android/Ionic) developers together with business analysts, project managers, QA, and support staff. Our corporate culture is characterized by agile processes, autonomous teams without hierarchies, as well as openness and transparency – both internally and with our clients. Currently, we are searching for Senior Technical Lead to join the big team of professionals in Cairo. We are looking for an active, responsive, and devoted person.
Project: our customer (out of Switzerland) is a leading provider of risk analytics solutions and data services for global banks. The candidate will work on new functionalities implementation for a web platform, which provides the analysis and tracking of potential risks based on users' portfolios.
- Together with the stakeholders design and drive architecture components;
- Identify potential security risks and implement appropriate security measures;
- Optimise workflows to ensure the team scope can be implemented at scale;
- Create and maintain technical documentation;
- Technical leadership of the team of 2+ Engineers.
- 8+ years of experience in software development area
- 5+ years of experience in Back-end development (Python, Flask, Dash, MySQL)
- Experience in Front-end development (React, Angular)
- Experience in leadership roles managing a team
- Experience building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Experience with applications hosted in MS Azure will be an advantage
- Be proficient in written and spoken English (at least Upper Intermediate)
- Financial stability.
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams.
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment.
- Flexible schedule (8-10 AM start) with the possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust the work schedule as requested by the manager.
- 21 working days paid annual vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Social insurance -the highest level.
- Paid sick leave.
- Performance review after half of the year.
Why You Should Work With Us:
We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. Our teams make independent decisions without recommendations from the client. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.