Senior Software Developer – Cloud Automation (1020US)
Evolvice is a German nearshore service provider with branches in Egypt and Ukraine. Founded in 2012, Evolvice has a strong technical background and business domain knowledge, combining software engineering and Agile methodology, leading its’ clients path to digital transformation. Headquartered in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart (Germany), our expertise stretches from automotive, healthcare, travel, financial, governmental, insurance to manufacturing industries.
Our team is over 50 people including web (C#/.NET, Java, JS) & mobile (iOS/Android/Ionic) developers together with business analysts, project managers, QA and support staff. Our corporate culture is characterized by agile processes, autonomous teams without hierarchies, as well as openness and transparency – both internally and with our clients. Currently, we are searching for Cloud Automation Engineers to join the big team of professional in Cairo and work on projects related to VMware products. We are looking for an active, responsive, and devoted person.
We develop integrations of both VMware products and 3rd party products to provide complete solutions and brings additional capabilities to existing products and services. Our solutions often become the backbone of global enterprise private and public clouds.
Candidates from various development backgrounds: Java, Python, NodeJS can be considered. It is not the language but the seniority what matters to us.
Resource will act as a consultant to the customer by understanding and fulfilling their requirements, while communicating clearly (in English) with architects, developers, DevOps, quality engineers and project managers. Your solutions should be following best practices, be well tested and documented. Resource would advise customers on technical topics on pre-sales calls. You could take part in technical interviews and mentoring less-senior developers.
- Knowledge of the VMware suite and integration with vRA and vRO is a big asset.
- Strong enterprise development experience (.Net, NodeJS, Java, OOP), minimum 3-4 years.
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform,
- Working methodology using Agile,
- Experience with Cloud Automation in Saltstack,
- Experience in Automation at Scale,
- VMware and any Cloud/Infrastructure/Networking experience,
- Experience in customer-facing (consulting/supporting),
- Experience in troubleshooting (integrations with a variety of products),
- Willing to travel onsite if needed (Saudi, UAE).
- Financial stability.
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams.
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment.
- Flexible schedule (8-10 AM start) with the possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust the work schedule as requested by the manager.
- 21 working days paid annual vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Social insurance -the highest level.
- Paid sick leave.
- Performance review after half of the year.
Why You Should Work With Us:
We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. Our teams make independent decisions without recommendations from the client. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.