Senior/Lead Frontend Engineer (React)
Location: Ukraine / Ukraine remote
Employment Type: Full Time
Job ID: 33620
- At least 5 years of professional experience as Frontend Engineer or in a similar role with a clear focus on single page applications (SPA)
- Solid experience in working and designing solutions with web technologies like React, TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience in microservices and micro frontends is a plus
- Experience with technologies and concepts like ES6+, Redux, SSR and web vitals
- A firm understanding and practical experience in tools and processes to ensure software quality, such as TDD and Test Automation, ideally hands-on experience in Playwright.
- Experience in working in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, ideally including CI/CD and DevOps practises.
- Many years of experience in working with Agile Product Development processes
- Good understanding of processes and use-cases of transactional businesses like eCommerce
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an international environment.
- Strong communication skills and very good English skills (spoken/written)
- A mindset focused on delivery and on continuous improvement.
- Experience in training and mentoring fellow engineers to help them grow
- Financial stability, the account is on support,
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams,
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (Kyiv office),
- Flexible schedule (8 —11AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by the manager,
- 22 working day paid vacation,
- Health insurance,
- Paid sick leave,
- English and German language classes,
- Sports and fitness reimbursement.