Location: Ukraine / Ukraine remote
Employment Type: Full Time
Job ID: 33642
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer for large, customer-facing software applications, preferably eCommerce.
- Solid experience in doing test automation with frameworks like Playwright,Selenium, Appium or similar.
- Experience in testing and understanding the architecture and technology of web applications, backends and microservices.
- Experience with non-functional testing, such as load and performance testing and security testing.
- A firm understanding and practical experience in tools and processes to ensure software quality during all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, ideally including CI/CD and DevOps.
- Many years of experience in working with Agile Product Development processes.
- Good understanding of processes and use cases of transactional businesses like eCommerce.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an international environment.
- Strong communication skills and very good English skills (spoken/written).
- A mindset focused on delivery and on continuous improvement.
- ISTQB Certification or similar is a plus.
- Financial stability, the account is on support,
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams,
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (Kyiv office),
- Flexible schedule (8 —11AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by the manager,
- 22 working day paid vacation,
- Health insurance,
- Paid sick leave,
- English and German language classes,
- Sports and fitness reimbursement.