Project Manager (1084EV)
Our team is over 50 people including web (C#/.NET, Java, JS) & mobile (iOS/Android/Ionic) developers together with business analysts, project managers, QA and support staff. Our corporate culture is characterized by agile processes, autonomous teams without hierarchies, as well as openness and transparency – both internally and with our clients.
- Managing and consulting solution development team (5-7 people),
- Communication with customers, clarifying specific requirements,
- Acting as the main contact person for the different clients and internal departments,
- Regular onsite meetings with the customers,
- Estimating scope of work, tasks, and timelines,
- Preparation of offers for potential new projects,
- Steering, coordination and control of multiple projects,
- Managing budget, quality and timeline of the projects,
- Resource management in the company (solution department),
- Creating regular project reports
- 5+ years experience in project management in IT,
- Experience working in international distributed teams,
- Experience working with EU clients,
- Experience working with budgets: costs estimation and management,
- The ability to understand clients' requests precisely and ensure timely delivery,
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology,
- Excellent communication skills (at least Upper-Intermediate English and upper-intermediate German).
- Financial stability.
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams,
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (remote/hybrid mode),
- Flexible schedule (8 —11 AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by the manager,
- Health insurance.
Why You Should Work With Us:
We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. Our teams make independent decisions without recommendations from the client. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.