Project Manager with spoken German and English (1030EV)
Evolvice is a German nearshore service provider with branches in Portugal, Egypt and Ukraine. Founded in 2012, Evolvice has a strong technical background and business domain knowledge, combining software engineering and Agile methodology, leading its’ clients path to digital transformation. Headquartered in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart (Germany), our expertise stretches from automotive, healthcare, travel, financial, governmental, insurance to manufacturing industries.
Our team is over 50 people including web (C#/.NET, Java, JS) & mobile (iOS/Android/Ionic) developers together with business analysts, project managers, QA and support staff. Our corporate culture is characterized by agile processes, autonomous teams without hierarchies, as well as openness and transparency – both internally and with our clients.
- Managing and consulting solution development team (5-7 people),
- Communication with customers, clarifying specific requirements,
- Acting as the main contact person for the different clients and internal departments,
- Regular onsite meetings with the customers,
- Estimating scope of work, tasks, and timelines,
- Preparation of offers for potential new projects,
- Steering, coordination and control of multiple projects,
- Managing budget, quality and timeline of the projects,
- Resource management in the company (solution department),
- Creating regular project reports
- 5+ years experience in project management in IT,
- Experience working in international distributed teams,
- Experience working with EU clients,
- Experience working with budgets: costs estimation and management,
- The ability to understand clients' requests precisely and ensure timely delivery,
- Excellent communication skills in English (at least Upper-Intermediate).
- Excellent communication skills in German (at least Upper-Intermediate).
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology,
- Be able to go on the business trips to clients if necessary.
- Financial stability, the account is on support,
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams,
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (Kyiv office),
- Flexible schedule (8 —11AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by the manager,
- 22 working day paid vacation,
- Health insurance,
- Paid sick leave,
- English and German language classes,
- Sports and fitness reimbursement.
Why You Should Work With Us:
We work as a self-driven team without complex management structures. Our teams make independent decisions without recommendations from the client. We nurture an open, transparent environment where we all enjoy our work.