Evolvice is a German nearshore service provider with branches in Egypt, Ukraine, and Portugal. Founded in 2012, Evolvice has a strong technical background and business domain knowledge, combining software engineering and Agile methodology, leading its clients' path to digital transformation. Headquartered in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart (Germany), our expertise stretches from automotive, healthcare, travel, financial, governmental, and insurance to manufacturing industries.
Our team is over 50 people including web (C#/.NET, Java, JS) & mobile (iOS/Android/Ionic) developers together with business analysts, project managers, QA, and support staff. Our corporate culture is characterized by agile processes, autonomous teams without hierarchies, and openness and transparency - internally and with our clients. Currently, we are looking for a Brand Manager to join our team of professionals. We are looking for an active, responsive, and devoted person.
- You have experience in IT outsourcing company up to 200 people
- You have a spoken English
- You have international experience (min. 3 different countries)
- You have experience with Brand Strategy and public relations
- You know how to conduct great internal events webinars, digital, marketing-related within the organization and external events as well as fairs, booth
- You have excellent experience with Employer Branding
- You are professional with Social media communication and public information on all digital platforms LinkedIn, dou, itida, outsourcing-verband,..)
- Financial stability, the account is on support;
- Interesting and challenging projects within professional self-managed teams;
- Friendly team and a comfortable working environment (Kyiv/Uzhhorod office or remote);
- Flexible schedule (8 -11AM start) with a possibility to work assigned hours and/or adjust work schedule as requested by the manager;
- 22 working day paid vacation;
- Health insurance;
- Paid sick leave;
- English and German language classes;
- Sports and fitness reimbursement.